Part no.: 99 5609 750 04
M16 IP67 Male angled connector, Contacts: 4 (04-a), 6.0-8.0 mm, shieldable, crimping (Crimp contacts must be ordered separately), IP67, UL
M16, series 423, Miniature Connectors
|Part no.||99 5609 750 04|
|Connector design||Male angled connector|
|Version||Connector pin angled|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Termination||crimping (Crimp contacts must be ordered separately)|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||0.14-1.00 mm² / AWG 26-18|
|Cable outlet||6.0-8.0 mm|
|Twistability||90° (4 coding options)|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 100 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 500 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||1500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||5.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Shield connection||Shielding ring|
|Housing material||CuZn (Brass nickel plated)|
|Contact body material||PBT (UL94 V-0)|
|Contact material||CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Ag (silver)|
CAS 96-45-7 (Imidazolidine-2-thione)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- The plug connector is not suitable for mains voltages Please observe the pollution degree and the overvoltage category. For further information, please refer to the download center "Technical Information".
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).
Data sheetData sheet 99 5609 750 04
REACH99 5609 750 04
RoHS99 5609 750 04
China RoHS99 5609 750 04
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment