The transportation industry includes logistics and the transport of people and goods by rail, vehicle, ship, and air, as well as the infrastructure that enables it. For many transportation applications, connectors play a crucial role in providing both data transmission and power supply.
binder offers many series compatible with transportation and logistics applications. Our connectors range from 2 to 24 contacts, and support data transmissions and power supply for traffic light camera and automatic number-plate recognition (ANPR) equipment, among many other products. binder products provide reliability in harsh environments where equipment is often located permanently outside. binder offers customer-specific circular transportation connectors including: cable assembly, rectangular versions, number of contacts and pins, and type of termination.
Certificates and Standards
Many binder connectors fulfill the following certifications and standards required by the transportation industry. For detailed information on a particular product, please check the data sheet or contact our team directly.
- UL and CE Certified
- DIN and IEC
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CAN bus, Ethernet, EtherCAT, PROFINET, PoE, IEEE 802.3.
- High Flex, Abrasion and Chemical resistant cables
- IP67 and IP68 rating (for harsh environments)
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Rail (Train & Infrastructure)
- Information and Infotainment systems
- Traffic management & monitoring systems (ANPR / ALPR)
- Lidar Systems & Navigation