Our connectors for state-of-the-art automation applications include a series of solenoid valve connectors. They comply with design A according to DIN EN 175301-803 (formerly DIN 43650) and have 2+PE and 3+PE contacts. Depending on the design, they have protection class IP 40 to 67 and are available as self-connectable and moulded versions. For visual status indication, many models are also available as LED variants. Your devices can be protected against electrical voltage peaks by an optional protective circuit inside the solenoid valve connector.
• Type A according to industrial standard
• Complies with DIN EN 175301-803
• Version with high housing available
• Appliance sockets and plugs
• PUR-moulded sockets (IP67)
• Available with LED indicators
• UL and VDE approval