Part no.: 99 5171 760 08
M16 IP67 Male cable connector, Contacts: 8 (08-a), 4.1-7.8 mm, shieldable, crimping, IP67, Short version
M16, series 423, Miniature Connectors
|Part no.||99 5171 760 08|
|Connector design||Male cable connector|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||0.14-0.75 mm² / AWG 26-20|
|Cable outlet||4.1-7.8 mm|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 100 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 500 Mating cycles|
|Additional information||Short version|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||32 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||5.0 A|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Shield connection||cable clamp|
|Housing material||CuZn (Brass nickel plated)|
|Contact body material||PBT|
|Contact plating||depending on crimp contact (accessory)|
|Locking material||CuZn (brass)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
|RoHS Directive||2011/65/EU (EN 50581:2012)|
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- The plug connector is not suitable for mains voltages Please observe the pollution degree and the overvoltage category. For further information, please refer to the download center "Technical Information".
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).
Data sheetData sheet 99 5171 760 08
REACH99 5171 760 08
RoHS99 5171 760 08
China RoHS99 5171 760 08
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment
Declaration of conformityRoHS Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityUK-RoHS
CAD filesSTP-Data 99 5171 760 08
CAD filesOther formats