Part no.: 99 5125 740 07
M16 IP67 Male cable connector, Contacts: 7 (07-a), 4.1-7.8 mm, unshielded, crimping (Crimp contacts must be ordered separately), IP67, UL, Short version
M16, series 423, Miniature Connectors
|Part no.||99 5125 740 07|
|Connector design||Male cable connector|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Termination||crimping (Crimp contacts must be ordered separately)|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||click here for more info|
|Cable outlet||4.1-7.8 mm|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 100 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 500 Mating cycles|
|Additional information||Short version|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||125 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||800 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||5.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Housing material||CuZn (Brass nickel plated)|
|Contact body material||PBT (UL94 V-0)|
|Contact material||depending on crimp contact (accessory)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).
Data sheetData sheet 99 5125 740 07
REACH99 5125 740 07
RoHS99 5125 740 07
China RoHS99 5125 740 07
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment